Welcome!

'Unforeseen Expectations' is a blog documenting the life of the three Schallmo's: Kelly, Matthew & Reagan.

We have a new addition to the family. Our first-born son, Reagan is our most recent unforeseen expectation of God's blessings. Join us on our journey...we don't know what to expect.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tennessee Fun Part 1

Reagan and I had a blast in Tennessee!  There was so much to share and show that I will have to split it up into different posts.  This first post is all about fun with Pa and his "big boy toys."  Half an hour after our 7 hour drive, Reagan and Pa hopped on the four-wheeler and rode around the farm. 



The next day, we took a ride around Pa's yard.



Later in the week, Pa, Nanny, Aunt Karen, Reagan, and I went to Dale Hollow Lake. 


Sisters being sisters:)



Fun is done:)









1 comment:

  1. I loved the lake!!!! I enjoyed being with everyone so much. Wish we could spend more days like that together. It was like the good old days plus one special little man. Reagan liked Pa's 4 wheeler better than the boat. He will love the lake next time. LOL Love you, Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think!