Welcome!

'Unforeseen Expectations' is a blog documenting the life of the three Schallmo's: Kelly, Matthew & Reagan.

We have a new addition to the family. Our first-born son, Reagan is our most recent unforeseen expectation of God's blessings. Join us on our journey...we don't know what to expect.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

Nanny came to visit for the weekend! We had so much fun! Matthew was doing some last minute yard work before she arrived:)  Check out the rain boots. hehe!


Then, when she arrived we headed off to Bedford for the church service.


The next morning, Daddy, Sarahann, and Jay headed to North Carolina to visit the Schallmo clan.  Daddy left the iPad with us so we could do face time:)  This is Reagan (kind of) meeting Annalee for the first time.


SOOO happy to see Daddy!


So, while Daddy was away, we went back to the park since he had such a good time last week.  







Wanting to get in the creek so bad


After the park, we finished off the outing with a trip to Sweet Frog.  
I'm pretty sure I can no longer enjoy my meals by myself, but there is no one else I would rather share with:) 



Once Reagan went to bed, Nanny and I watched a Redbox and Maggie got in some cuddle time.


This morning, Reagan has his 6 month check-up and then Nanny, Reagan, and I are headed to Tennessee for the week!  We cannot wait!  We will miss you, Daddy!  Luckily, he is leaving the iPad with us again so we can do face time:)   

And..............

HAPPY 6 MONTHS BABY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We love you so much:)







2 comments:

  1. Happy 6 months little Reagan! We're so proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time. I wish I could have been there too. Reagan really likes ice cream. You all look so good. Can't wait to get my hands Reagan. I miss you Maggie. Love, Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think!