No theme for this post --- only a bunch of random photos and memories:) Let's start with some of Matthew's baby clothes that Reagan can finally wear. They have been stored in a large tupperware bin for no telling how long, so you can only imagine their mothball, musty smell. I have washed them numerous times and no luck....any suggestions???
Still can't sit up for long
Posing. haha!
Matthew and I call this one his Ronald McDonald outfit!!
We met Sarahann, Jay, Ashley, an Jimmy at the park last week for a cookout! So fun!
It all started out as a nice Father/Son picture......
until........... So, you can imagine it running all down the tall, spiral slide. I cleaned it as best as I could with a dry napkin (ewww). It definitely made me stop and think what all stuff could be all over any public place.
I thought it was about time to get out the eye shadow that Matthew got me for Mother's Day. The only thing is I never wear eyeshadow and have no idea how to put it on, so I had a little help. Hehe!
Looks good.....except a little drag queenish!!!!
Saturday morning trip to Waffle House:)
Poor Maggie lost her bed. I now keep it under Reagan's jumperoo, so he has a little cushion on his toes while he's jumping. So, at night after he goes to bed, Maggie wastes no time cuddling up.
Last but not least, the dreaded once a month bumbo time. I know some people love it, but I have hated it. I do not like the tray and it's difficult to get him in and out because of his chubby...excuse me...very muscular legs. In order to get him out, I have to stand on the back of it while pulling him with all my might. Hahha!!
So cute. I love those chubby, ohhhhh muscular legs. Tee heeeeee.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Kelly, go to U tube they have all kinds of sites for tips on applying makeup! Haha Not that Matthew isn't talented in this area, but it might help. TEE Hee
ReplyDeleteWe loved the Loop videos! The stars are born!! Love, Aunt Karen and Nanny