I have come to realize that there is rarely a picture of me posted. That is my fault, because from sun up to sun down I am in my pajamas looking a mess. So, I figured on the days that I actually put on fresh clothes, I should probably capture those moments. Haha! ....And yes, even though I haven't mentioned it in a while, I am still pregnant, FEELING GREAT by the way!! I was sick with Reagan the entire time, so this is all new to me. I am 20 weeks tomorrow:)
Me: "Be gentle with Mama's belly" ........remember.......for the trillionth time:)
Now, some Daddy time. He loves showing off his two new top teeth:)
Twins....Maybe the next baby will look like me:)
We may have a future guitarist on our hands......one of his favorite things to do:)
Funny Story:
The other day, Matthew and I both decided that we smelled poop, so he volunteered to tackle it. Well, he went downstairs and was making all kinds of racket in the storage room. I was like "What in the world is he doing?" Anyway, he came up with a gas mask and headed to get the job done.....until he yells from the bedroom "Are you kidding me? It's just a pee diaper!!" Men....they're such weanies. Haha!!
Then, later in the week, Reagan and I finally got out and went to a playdate with his girlfriends.
No, he was not in time out. He kept licking the refrigerator.... at someone else's house.....how embarrassing. Haha! He has never done that at his own home before.
Reagan and one of his girlfriends, Olivia.
Look at her eyes!!! They are so blue, they make Reagan's look brown even though his are blue, too:)
Last but not least, this picture says it all........
"If you guys don't finish painting this house, I'm gonna have to do it myself!!"
Kelly you beautiful!! Wow, my little man sure is busy. Nanny
ReplyDeleteLove the refrigerator and paint bucket pictures. I showed the refrigerator one to Setnick in class just now and we both got a good (silent) laugh. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Girl! I'm glad you got a chuckle during class.
ReplyDelete