I'm sure all of my Lynchburg friends think I have fallen off the face of the earth by now. Matthew and I have been consumed with moving across town. The house isn't officially complete yet, so no pictures, but I will at least bring you along for some of our journey. We said goodbye to our old rental last week with one last cleaning. I can 100% say I will miss NOTHING about that house other than how cheap it cost to live there. Reagan made it very difficult, because every time I turned on the vacuum, he would cry and hold onto my leg. So, I just handed it over to him.
Sporting a bit of a mohawk that day:)
Daddy and Reagan took a "guys" trip to Lowes so I could actually get some work done.
Then, we went back home and cleaned out some of Daddy's old baby bins.
This clown was the first to go.
This one was a definite keeper! Do they look slightly similar in this picture? Haha
Enjoying some time on our new back deck, while missing one sock, as usual
Reagan went in like he was going to give me a kiss on the arm and then bit a hunk out of it TWICE!
On a more positive note, Nana and Grandpa Schallmo came in on Tuesday night and we had a blast. They worked so hard, painting like chickens with their heads cut off, to help us get settled in. We did manage to have some fun, too:)
About ten minutes later, Reagan turned over an entire mug of hot chocolate all over the table!!
Dinner at one of Lynchburg's best Mexican restaurants
"Daddy, they have my favorite on the menu!!"
About ten minutes before a meltdown and he turned over an entire glass of water on the table!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for ALL of your help!! We miss you already!
A bit blurry, but the only one Reagan was smiling in.
i hope you're enjoying your new house! let me know if you ever want me to come over- i can keep the babies busy while you get some work done :)
ReplyDeleteWe miss you too. What a fun few days!!!!! I had so much fun that I could turn around and come on back down tomorrow to do more painting.
ReplyDeleteGrammy Schallmo had those clown made for all of her Grandchildren. I kept them hidden most of the time. I'm glad you threw it out. Creepy. She meant well though. I think we have seen too many horror movies. LOL
Thank you again for all the fun.
I love all 3 1/2 of you.
Mom