Welcome!

'Unforeseen Expectations' is a blog documenting the life of the three Schallmo's: Kelly, Matthew & Reagan.

We have a new addition to the family. Our first-born son, Reagan is our most recent unforeseen expectation of God's blessings. Join us on our journey...we don't know what to expect.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

It's Been Way Too Long

Lately, I don't know what has come over me.  I haven't been taking my normal 20 pictures a day of my little man.  I guess the move has taken over my mind.  My dad, a.k.a. Macguyver, came last week to help with the house.  There wasn't anything he didn't know how to do, Praise God!!!!  At one point he needed some washers to screw something in the wall, so instead of going to the store, he just made his own. Haha!  Anyway, Reagan and I went over there everyday after his nap and he wanted to help Pa work so badly!!




"If you don't let me out there, I'm gonna take this hammer and bust through the door!!"


His pants were filthy at the end of one of the days from all the "work" he had done.


Then, my mom came to visit for the weekend.  While she was here, we got word that our Uncle Alton lost his battle with cancer but rest assured, he is healthier than any of us now:)






We took advantage of a babysitter, so once we put Reagan to bed, we headed out to Liberty University for an outdoor concert with Sarahann, Jay, Ashley, and Jimmy.  It was a lot of fun except I knew none of the songs and it was POURING rain.  The best part was the fireworks at the end.  Matthew and I watched from the tailgate.  Then, we all went over to the Cagle's for some homemade chocolate chip cookies! Yum Yum:)
It kinda looks like I have a full beard in this picture!!




Reagan and Daddy being goofy



Happy 9 Months Reagan!!! We love you!!! 





1 comment:

  1. This is awesome. Kelly, you get funnier with every blog. The best is Reagan in Matthew's pants!!!!
    Reagan is getting huge! I can't wait to see you all next week. I'm exercising my fingers to help them get ready to give you one of many of my specialty pregnancy back rubs.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think!