Welcome!

'Unforeseen Expectations' is a blog documenting the life of the three Schallmo's: Kelly, Matthew & Reagan.

We have a new addition to the family. Our first-born son, Reagan is our most recent unforeseen expectation of God's blessings. Join us on our journey...we don't know what to expect.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Silliness

Anyone who knows my husband will not be surprised in the least to see what he was showing Reagan in the Kid's Consignment store.  As I was looking for practical things, Matthew and Reagan ventured off and this is what I found them doing.  
One thing is for sure. . . they sure will have fun together when he gets older.


Nice gun with ammo



A nice shiny sword


Finally. . . something Mommy approves of


Some fun this afternoon now that it's finally warm out again.  Loving his new sunglasses from the Easter Bunny (Nana).  They have a strap that velcros in the back.  So cool ! ! ! 


Back from the walk - hot and sweaty.  Being silly : )


One thing is for sure. . . Reagan and I need a tan.


Reagan, you're a little too close for comfort. Haha!


On another note, I absolutely positively HATE to be tickled and I have always told Matthew he can tickle me at his own risk; so needless to say, this is what happened.  Sorry babe for the pinch ! ! ! !  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!