Welcome!

'Unforeseen Expectations' is a blog documenting the life of the three Schallmo's: Kelly, Matthew & Reagan.

We have a new addition to the family. Our first-born son, Reagan is our most recent unforeseen expectation of God's blessings. Join us on our journey...we don't know what to expect.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

April Fun

Reagan got to stay up late last Saturday night while we had friends over.  
He loved hanging out with the "big boys."  
"Uncle Jay, you're so funny."


Babies are always the center of attention - - even in a room full of men. Haha!


"Mom, can I hang out with the 'big boys' all the time - - 
I mean, after all, I can hold my bottle all by myself now."


Today's church outfit.  Had to drag the winter clothes back out.


Snuggling with Daddy during the sermon




Of all the toys around him, guess which is his favorite. . . . 
the water bottle.  Go figure.


I decided to put Maggie in Reagan's crib for the first time ever, on a blanket of course.  Maggie wanted out immediately; however, Reagan loved the company.



"Yo Yo Yo. . . What's Up, Dawg"


"I'll be right back, Homey.  I have to take a quick nap."


Loving solids. . . . especially strawberries.


"That's all for now, folks."













1 comment:

  1. All the pictures are so cute. He really loves strawberries. Maggie said this bed has bars - whats up with that!!! Reagan is growing so fast. Please come home soon. I miss holding Reagan. Love to all four of you, Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think!