Welcome!

'Unforeseen Expectations' is a blog documenting the life of the three Schallmo's: Kelly, Matthew & Reagan.

We have a new addition to the family. Our first-born son, Reagan is our most recent unforeseen expectation of God's blessings. Join us on our journey...we don't know what to expect.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

MaggieFest

I am fairly certain that today was Reagan's favorite day of his life so far, because he finally got to play with his favorite toy - - Maggie.  She normally has nothing to do with him and darts as soon as he comes near, but lucky for Reagan, Maggie was terrified of the thunderstorm and only wanted to be with us, shaking and drooling.  Reagan took FULL advantage. 




Hair pulling


Choke hold


"1, 2, 3, she's down. Reagan wins the match"


Still friends : )


Would've been a good picture if it had been focused.  My bad.


Reagan also got a new "big boy" umbrella stroller today from a consignment shop in town.  


Fun facts about today:

 **Reagan stayed in the same outfit all day long, which is highly usual.  Yah!

**As Reagan and I were in line to check out at Walmart, two old ladies came over and I'm pretty sure they rubbed all over his legs, arms, and head. He looked at me like "What in the world?" Haha! 



1 comment:

  1. Reagan loves his sister. He said I finally got her where I wanted her! Yeah!! Maggie had better brush up on her wrestling skills. I love you Reagan and Mags. Can't wait to see you Reagan. Love, Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think!