Welcome!

'Unforeseen Expectations' is a blog documenting the life of the three Schallmo's: Kelly, Matthew & Reagan.

We have a new addition to the family. Our first-born son, Reagan is our most recent unforeseen expectation of God's blessings. Join us on our journey...we don't know what to expect.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!!

Happy Birthday to me. . . . 
Happy Birthday to me. . . . Happy Birthday to me. . . .
Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!! 

27 Years ago, I was just a wee little girl loving on Mama and Daddy:)


Chunky Monkey. . . . ME, not Mama. . . . . She looked GREAT!!!


The things parents do to entertain us.  I'm pretty sure I'm holding onto Raggedy Ann.  


Friends from the beginning and 'til the end :)  I love you, Danielle Rooney Honeycutt!!!


27 years later. . . . . . 



A husband and a son:)


Getting baby items for my birthday!! I love it and would not have it any other way!


Best cake ever. . . . . Strawberry all throughout!!!!  Thank you, Danielle Reynolds!!!!  


Someone did not have a good time at the party.  It was way past his bedtime.


Until next year. . . . . . 







1 comment:

  1. very sad i couldnt make it! happy birthday kelly :)

    LAPorsha- Lu Praise

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think!