Welcome!

'Unforeseen Expectations' is a blog documenting the life of the three Schallmo's: Kelly, Matthew & Reagan.

We have a new addition to the family. Our first-born son, Reagan is our most recent unforeseen expectation of God's blessings. Join us on our journey...we don't know what to expect.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Cirque du Soleil

Matthew's boss was kind enough to bring along all his staff and families to Roanoke for the day.  The plan was to eat lunch at Hotel Roanoke and then watch the Cirque du Soleil performance.  I had watched one other Cirque du Soleil performance and loved it, so I could not wait for this one.  It was AMAZING!!    I would highly recommend it while it's still in the area!  


We tried to bring these in, but the man who went through my purse at the door said I couldn't, so Matthew and I hid them in a bush and then got them after the performance.  They were nestled safely where we left them :) 


Intermission. . . . a.k.a. popcorn and peanut brittle break.  Matthew had wrapped a bunch of peanut brittle from Hotel Roanoke in a napkin, so we got to sneak something in after all. Haha! 


Sporting my new Maui Jim aviators that Matthew got me for my birthday:)


And of course. . . . I was texting Sarahann (our babysitter) ALL day checking on Reagan.  She sent me these cute pictures to ease my mind.


Yah!! Reagan and I both survived our first day apart!  I missed him a TON but LOVED spending time with Matthew, just the two of us:)  Thank you so much, Sarahann for allowing us to have an awesome day out!  We love you.  XOXOXO




1 comment:

  1. I'm SO glad you guys got to get out of the house for the day and spend some time together!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think!