Welcome!

'Unforeseen Expectations' is a blog documenting the life of the three Schallmo's: Kelly, Matthew & Reagan.

We have a new addition to the family. Our first-born son, Reagan is our most recent unforeseen expectation of God's blessings. Join us on our journey...we don't know what to expect.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Reagan's First Trip To Syracuse

With only a week's notice we packed up the car and took our first trip to Syracuse with Reagan.  He did very well in the car.  I ended up spending a lot of the trip in the back, too.  Thanks, Daddy, for driving the whole way!
As soon as we got there Nana and Grandpa loved all over him:)




Then, he got to meet the Hodgkins for the first time!


Reagan got to see snow for the first time and was finally able to wear his snowsuit from the Michigan Schallmos:)
Then, off to church we went!  Reagan saw Daddy lead worship and Grandpa preach for the first time:)  He sat right in the front row so he wouldn't miss anything.

Then, after the service there was baby shower for us!! Thank you to all who brought food and gifts!! It was absolutely perfect and so much fun:)
Trey Jackson and Reagan finally got to meet! Yay!  They were only born 3 days apart!
Then, the next morning we got back in the car and drove back to Virginia:(  We had so much fun and can't wait for our next visit!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kelly, I love this blog. We had so much fun with you all. I can't wait to see you again real soon. I love you all so much. You are a wonderful Mother and Matthew is a wonderful Father. God has blessed both of you with a natural talent to parent. I love to see how Jesus is at the center of your new family's life. He is blessing you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post!!! I feel like I went on the trip with you guys... he's SO big!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think!