Welcome!

'Unforeseen Expectations' is a blog documenting the life of the three Schallmo's: Kelly, Matthew & Reagan.

We have a new addition to the family. Our first-born son, Reagan is our most recent unforeseen expectation of God's blessings. Join us on our journey...we don't know what to expect.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Southern Hambone

Recently, Reagan and I went to Tennessee while Daddy was doing a week long intensive for school.  After all, if we had stayed home, we would've only gotten in his way:)  Anyway, Reagan is a COMPLETELY different child in Tennessee.  He acts shy, flirts, waves constantly, bats his eyes, smiles this enormous, silly smile, etc....basically, puts on a show the entire time.  I wonder where he got that from:)  





My mom bought this train from one of her customers....best $10 ever spent!


Got some REAL driving time with Pa!  He let him steer around some back roads. 


Reagan drove us all the way to a playground.  Pa took cleaning supplies to clean off the swing, which I'm pretty sure took longer than he even stayed in the swing. 



We have finally made the venture from bottles to sippy cups only and it's about time he has learned to feed himself.  I thought this day would never come!!


He absolutely ADORES Nana every trip, unlike anyone.  It's the sweetest thing and I have no idea why he is so fascinated with her. He crawled up in her chair into her lap and cuddled, which is NOT the Reagan I know:)


He even churned us some fresh butter for breakfast.  Yep. That's my big belly partially in the picture.


Snug as a bug in a rug on Pa's air mattress.


My mom gave me a concrete hand print kit months ago, but I never wanted to do it, because it seemed like a lot of work, so I had Pa help.  It turned out great except Reagan's hand print looks a bit like an animal track. Haha!


And of course, he had to spend some boring hours at the Family Salon. Perm rods are a life saver in times of desperate need:)



Poor Gracelyn gets beat up with Reagan's feet.















1 comment:

  1. We love every single picture! I miss him and you so much. Come back soon - Love, KiKi

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think!