Welcome!

'Unforeseen Expectations' is a blog documenting the life of the three Schallmo's: Kelly, Matthew & Reagan.

We have a new addition to the family. Our first-born son, Reagan is our most recent unforeseen expectation of God's blessings. Join us on our journey...we don't know what to expect.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Great Afternoon at the Lake

With the weather overcast and storms forecasted for late evening, what better to do than go to Ivy Lake before it hits.  Plus, hardly anyone was there:)  

Before Reagan realized that he was surrounded by sand...




Then.....


Daddy buried his legs:)



Water time






"Daddy, I wanna go in all the way!"


Reagan enjoying a bottle while on the float


Completely naked!! Haha!


I finally got in once I felt the water.  It was perfect!


AND GUESS WHO GOT ANOTHER TOOTH TODAY.......YIPPEEEEEE!!!!!  








1 comment:

  1. What a great day!! You are all missed so much! Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think!