Welcome!

'Unforeseen Expectations' is a blog documenting the life of the three Schallmo's: Kelly, Matthew & Reagan.

We have a new addition to the family. Our first-born son, Reagan is our most recent unforeseen expectation of God's blessings. Join us on our journey...we don't know what to expect.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

First Productive Day at the Park

While Daddy went frisbee golfing with a friend today, Reagan and I loaded up and went to the park.  I'm happy to announce that we did more this time besides laying around on a blanket taking pictures of ourselves. First, Reagan had brunch while pulling out every blade of grass within arms reach. 



Then, he rolled around for all of five minutes before he was bored and ready for the next activity.  



So, we went to the swings for the first time.  "Reagan, do not suck on the swing! ! !"  Ewww.... 


He had a blast . . . that is once I finally started him pushing him where he was actually moving.  The other parents were probably laughing silently at me, because at first he was only moving like 3 inches.  Ok, so I was a bit overprotective at the swings. Haha ! 




When I was putting him in the car to leave, I noticed that his socks were dirty for the first time ever! He was a true boy today, grinding his feet into the dirt.


Now, that I know he loves the swing, we will have to go back more often : )  




2 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I could have been there. You are such a fantastic Mother. Thank you for having us and putting up with us for a whole week. I loved every minute of it. I really miss all 3 of you so much. Have fun at the park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swing Reagan Swing!!! Nanny is on her way to get toesies!!!! Love, Nanny

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think!