Welcome!

'Unforeseen Expectations' is a blog documenting the life of the three Schallmo's: Kelly, Matthew & Reagan.

We have a new addition to the family. Our first-born son, Reagan is our most recent unforeseen expectation of God's blessings. Join us on our journey...we don't know what to expect.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Visit From Superman

Early this morning, Matthew and I had a visit from Superman.  I snuck my camera out from the nightstand and managed to get some pictures of the once in a lifetime event.  Enjoy; however, try to overlook the disheveled bedroom, ugly mustard colored walls, and 1980s comforter. He caught us off guard or else we would have had the house in ship shape condition.  Haha! 




"Wake up!!" 


Oh shoot!  Superman caught me taking a picture.


"Just one more, sir!"


"Ma'am, I thought I said no pictures!"


"Well, folks I am in a hurry and must take off!  
Do you think you could give me a bottle before I head out?  
Hold on, let me get my bib out of my back pocket."


P.S. Thanks, Katie Smith, for the outfit!! LOVING it!



2 comments:

  1. SUPERMAN! Cute. Annalee wants to know where her Wonder Woman outfit is. Ha! Kidding. :) Have a good weekend, praying for a great service tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest Superman ever!! Fly to TN SuperReagan we miss you. I love you so much little man. Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think!