Welcome!

'Unforeseen Expectations' is a blog documenting the life of the three Schallmo's: Kelly, Matthew & Reagan.

We have a new addition to the family. Our first-born son, Reagan is our most recent unforeseen expectation of God's blessings. Join us on our journey...we don't know what to expect.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Milestones


Reagan has grown so much, especially recently.  I often find myself saying "Where did my baby go?  I have a big boy."  I wanted to record all the changes I have seen him make, 
so here goes. . . . . 

He finally LIKES to be on his tummy for tummy time! ! ! Hallelujah! ! !  I couldn't help myself but take a trillion pictures of him smiling on his tummy, because I'm used to immediate screaming.

BEFORE


NOW


And of course. . . everything is more enjoyable if there is a mirror around.


He is also no longer happily playing on his activity mat, but rather spending the entire time trying to pull himself up to a sitting position.  


Teething has begun.




He likes to play with a burp cloth on his head. Haha!  I did this as a kiddo, too.


He gets to sit in the stroller like a big boy now.


I just found this jumperoo at a yard sale today for $7. He loves it, which means I love it, because that means more hands-free time for me.  Woo Hoo! ! !


He loves story time with daddy. He wants to turn the pages himself so badly, 
so needless to say, several pages are already crinkled.


He is finally wearing shoes and outfits.  No more comfy sleepers all day long.  The shoes are the smallest size you can buy; however, this picture makes them look a foot long. Haha!


Sitting up so straight, with support, of course


He has just started turning completely around while I'm changing him to stare at the wipes box.  
Now, I understand the reason for the strap.


I love you, Reagan! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you for all of your new accomplishments!




4 comments:

  1. Love the burp cloth on his head just like mommy!!! Love, Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me miss my little man more!!!
    Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is perfect in every picture! He is growing way to fast. Come home as soon as you can. We miss all of you. Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANT MY REAGAN!!!!!!!!!!
    NANNY

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think!